Translation not available
Church of San Giorgio
It was built in 600 in three years architect G. Bassist Lantana (1561 to 1627) appears to be the third largest in the province of Brescia, was in fact called "cathedral in the mountains."
Inside there are works of great artists such as Titian, Tintoretto, Palma the Younger, Turbid, Pietro Mera, which testify to the greatness of Bagolino. The building looks like a big compartment barrel-shaped smooth illuminated by 8 semicircular windows corresponding to the eight side chapels, four on each side, interspersed with double pilasters that give a feeling of greater height. The high altar, the abbot Gaspare swirls, is stately and elegant. The altarpiece, painted by Andrea Celestial, is at the top the Holy Trinity and in St. George slaying the dragon.
The painting of the Madonna of San Luca is the work of a pavement artist, is placed in the fifteenth century by G. Panzazza and defines it as one of the finest specimens produced in this field. The original work is discovered every five years with solemn ceremonies.